Our home is our sanctuary. Make sure your home provides the look and feel you want for each room. Paint color can go a long way in creating a mood. Trim and textures can add an extra element to enhance your design.
Our color design consultant can offer help with color choices and offer suggestions for textures and new paint trends so you can achieve the look you want.
We have a rainbow of colors from which to choose. And we only
use top name, manufacturer paints for solid color and a lasting finish.
If you need color matching for stains or finishes, we can provide this for repairs and touch-up jobs.
Our master craftsman take pride in their work and will spend time asking questions to ensure they understand your goals for the project. During the initial visit to your home, our team lead for the project will listen to your project requests and then give a thorough review of the space. Any nail pops, drywall seam splits or needed repairs will be brought to your attention and approval sought for us to complete these.
On the project start date, we follow the same process, outlined below, for each client. We want you to be comfortable with our knowledge and expertise. We find that providing you this outline will give you an idea of what to expect.
• Confirmation with owner of the work outlined on the estimate and the timeframe;
• Clean drop clothes and plastic covers placed for protection;
• Remove switch plates, vents;
• Fill holes, nail pops and address other surface issues;
• Repair any identified wall surfaces including wallboards and window frames;
• Caulk trim to be painted;
• Sanding as needed;
• Prime and trim as needed;
• Painting completion;
• Keep area safe and free of hazards;
• Review with client until 100% satisfied.
GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR PAINTING PROJECT
You may want to add elements to the paint project or select a different color for certain fixtures to give a new dimension to your room. Consider the following as you explore paint color options:
• CABINET REFURBISHING
• WAINSCOT PANELING
• CROWN & CHAIR RAIL MOLDING
• BASEBOARD & OTHER FLOOR TRIM
• ACCENT WALLS
• SHUTTERS & WINDOWS
• INTERIOR FACE OF DOORS
• WALL UNITS & OTHER BUILT-INS
We take great pride in our work product and will ensure you are 100% satisfied with the project. You do not pay until the project is finished and you are completely satisfied with the work.